The UBC Library hosts journals for UBC faculty members who are editing or supporting open access ejournals utilizing OJS (Open Journal Systems) software. Some titles include:
- BC Studies: The British Columbian Quarterly
- Canadian Journal of Higher Education
- Canadian Journal of Midwifery Research and Practice – Revue Canadienne de la Recherche et de la Pratique Sage-femme
- New Proposals: Journal of Marxism and Interdisciplinary Inquiry
- TCI (Transnational Curriculum Inquiry)
See a complete list of Open Access Journals on UBC’s Open Journal System (OJS).
We are interested in expanding our hosting service to include additional journals that meet these criteria. Please contact Bronwen Sprout, Digital Initiatives Librarian, University Archives if you are interested or for more information.