Publish Open Access during OA week!
Taylor & Francis have announced that they are waiving Article Publication Charges (APCs) for a number of journals from 21st October until 20th November. This decision celebrates two key events – the 10 year anniversary of one of the milestones in the Open Access Movement, the Berlin Declaration, and Open Access week (October 21st-27th). Papers submitted to selected titles from the start of Open Access Week until the end of the Berlin Convention will be able to publish on an Open Access basis free of charge.
This waiver in APCs will present authors with the opportunity to experiment with OA publishing and in turn contribute to an increase in Open Access (OA) submissions.
The journals waiving APCs are:
- Complex Metals
- Development Studies Research
- Economics and Finance Research
- Green Chemistry Letters and Reviews
- Health Psychology and Behavioral Medicine
- International Journal of Smart and Nano Materials
- Journal of Organic Semiconductors
- Nanoscience Methods
- Production and Manufacturing Research
- Systems Science & Control Engineering
- Urban, Planning and Transport Research